Corporate Sustainability Services
Our Corporate Sustainability Services are based on the promise to help meet our clients sustainability objectives in a cost efficient and regulatory compliant manner. We have the expertise and the market intelligence to tailor solutions to your specific needs. Our integrated approach and services from design to implementation, measurement and reporting will cover all your Sustainability needs and assist you to portray your company as a globally and socially responsible corporate entity.
Our team of professionals can help you in areas such as:
- - Design, setting and implementation of corporate sustainability strategy
- - Sustainability reporting advisory and assurance
- - Sustainability pre-assurance advisory (assurance readiness)
- - Life Cycle assessment and environmental foot-printing
- - Sustainable supply chain advisory services
- - Sustainability risk assessment including internal audit support
- - Identification of corporate emissions inventories approaches and emissions boundaries
- - Preparing inventories of Scope 1, Scope 2, and Scope 3 emissions
- - Identifying, collecting, and analyzing the relevant data
- - Recommending cost-effective actions to reduce company or institution-wide energy, water, solid waste, and operating costs
- - Assisting with the completion of the Carbon Disclosure Project survey response and submission
- - Providing Response Check, a high-level review service for completed responses
- - Environmental due diligence
- - QEHSS (Quality, Environment, Health & Safety, Sustainability) Management System Development for: ISO 9000, ISO 9004, ISO 14000, OHSAS 18001, ISO 26000, R2, RIOS, RC14001 Etc.
We also provide on-site training workshops highlighting GHG inventory requirements and issues, components, activities, resource requirements, standards and protocols. Bespoken operational tools, guide and handbooks for your specific needs are also prepared.
Please contact us to provide you more information specific to your needs.