International Energy and Development Assistance Support Services
GSS provides support in international policy development, capacity building and operational monitoring, evaluation and assessment for international donor funded energy and development assistance projects. Our services are aimed to support United Nations Agencies, USAID, International non-governmental organizations and International Donor Agencies in achieving their established objectives and meeting their financial and compliance reporting requirements. We offer these services globally with a specific focus in South Asia.
We can support international donor agencies in following specific services:
Please contact us to provide you more information specific to your needs.
- - Technical feasibility studies for energy, infrastructure and institutional development project
- - Economic and social policy analysis and impact assessment
- - Regulatory analysis
- - Social Impact studies
- - Environmental impact studies
- - Technical environmental management assistance
- - Capacity building and training
- - Local stakeholder engagement