Energy Management program is to provide information needed to establish or improve the energy usage in a building/facility as well as to provide a baseline against which to compare the results of any management initiatives.
Several financial, operational and environmental benefits can be directly and indirectly attributed with energy management and energy auditing.
- Reduced expenditure on energy by reducing consumption
- Reduced maintenance cost following improved utilization of plant and optimization in operation.
- Reduced capital expenditure
- Increased productivity through improved working conditions are improved
- Hedging against forecast increases in energy and water costs with the introduction of the carbon emissions regulations
- Reduction of CO2 and other emissions both from the site itself and upstream of energy suppliers
- Conservation of natural resources particularly fossil fuels and other non-renewable fuels
To get started with your energy management program and comply with local laws, request a quote for our services.